Well...I think I am finally back home for more than 6 days in a row. I just returned from a 2 week trip back to Spearfish. I was there first for a class at BHSU, and then we lost Grandad on June 12, so I stayed for another week. I am so grateful that I was able to be there for that week before he died. I got to spend time with him that I would not have had I been home. It was also wonderful to be with my family during this time. I am so blessed. I posted some pictures from the day of his funeral. It was the most perfect prairie day...as is fitting for a near perfect man! We were so lucky to have him in our lives for as long as we did, but we will miss him so very much none-the-less.

I have been feeling great still! And I have grown a ton...or so I think. Pete's comment after not seeing me for 2 weeks was, "They must feed you pretty well on this side of the state!" Funny guy! I go in next Thursday for my 28 week appointment and get to drink the yummy orange stuff for my gestational diabetes test! Yippee! Will post another update after that appointment. Until then enjoy all the pictures!
Perfection...









hello!!!!???? More belly photos por favor. :) You're just so cute, I have to pester you. I hope all is well and hope to chat sometime soon!! much love, meg
ReplyDelete