Wow...what a different little girl we have since I last updated! I have been pretty good about getting pictures updated on Facebook...but not so good about getting them on here. It is just much more of a process! Lily learned to crawl a few weeks ago and now she is going 9-0! She pulls herself up on everything including her crib! She loves to walk holding on to our fingers and she doesn't just toodle along....she sticks her belly out and goes!! She has 2 more teeth...not the front tops ones, but the top sides! I hope the middle ones are soon to follow or she is going to look pretty goofy! We have been traveling fools. We took a couple of trips out to the hills in May & June to try to look for housing. We did find a lot that we liked and put a bid on it because there were other people inerested in it at the same time....and we got it!! YAY! We finally just found a place to rent last time I was out there, so we do have temporary housing as of Aug 1. Lily and I got to spend a week at Grandmas in June while I had a class at BHSU. The aunties took turns watching and entertaining Lily all day!! We had a great time and even had a chance to go to the lake and Lily had her first boat ride...loved it...not the life jacket so much though! We had a great visit from some great friends from WI...the Willsons with 2 L's! We took a trip to the cities to stay with Amber and visit Cousin Pete. Lily got her first MLB game in and got to go to the zoo for the first time. She liked the zoo better than the game. :) We spent the 4th with some great friends at their cabin on Lake Madison. More boat rides :) and life jackets :(! That's a quick rendition of the past 2 months...I would say I will update sooner next time, but with moving and all that...not sure that I will.
33 weeks
Snugglin with Daddy
Mommy & Me in our pink on Mothers day
Asleep at the tray...dirty face and all
34 weeks
Getting kisses from Franchise
The best Day Care Sitters EVER!!!
Alexys Glines and Lily
36 weeks
37 weeks
Ridin' Uncle Mike's Dog, Hunter
38 weeks
A little yoga...gotta work on this belly I am getting
Napping with G'pa Bob
I learned how to stand up in my crib!
And I learned to crawl...
and that makes me happy!!
39 weeks
Pool time
Making Daddy a fathers day card!
40 weeks
This life jacket isn't so bad when you are asleep!
A day at the lake...
My first baseball game...didn't really love it!
Drumming on cousin Pete's trap set...I am a natural
A day at the zoo
My first carousel ride
41 weeks

No comments:
Post a Comment