Wow.....Lily is 2 month old already! How time flies!! She had her appointment last Friday and she weighs 12 lb 2 oz and is 22.75 inches long. She moved from the 25th percentile to the 90th! (She likes to eat and her cheekers show it!) The Dr. was overly impressed with her neck strength. I told him she has been holding her head up since we came home from the hospital. Her first shots were HORRIBLE!!! Lily cried her first real hard cry...with real tears!! Mommy had real tears too!! Mommy even cried when she got back to class and her students asked her about it. The kids were pretty cute though, telling me it would be ok. I even had one of my boys (one of the major stinkers at that) tell me, "Mrs. Wilson, it will be ok. Our parents all made it through it, so will you." Pretty compassionate for a 13 year old boy! Speaking of school...I am back to work as of last Monday! It is going well...as well as it can be being away from my baby all day. We are so lucky because we don't have to take her to daycare until Jan. Pete stayed home with her for the first day, which was so nice for Mommy!! And Lily and Daddy had a good day of bonding! Mom is here for a week right now. (She was finally able to get here after some complications with my Uncle Fritz's heart surgery. He is doing much better and is now in the rehab division of the hospital...so I am sure he will be back home before we know it. That darn stubborn Norwegian blood you know! We are so glad that she could be there by his side through the toughest times...but are REALLY glad to have her with us for a week now!) Bob & Carole, Pete's parents, my Aunt Linda and Larissa Luther have all helped out getting through the few days until she got here. Lacey gets to come for a week after Thanksgiving and then we will hodge podge everyone else's schedule to cover the rest of the time until Christmas break. We are glad to have the basement done so there is a nice place for our guests to stay when they come to hang with Lily. :0) We will be heading back for Thanksgiving and can't wait for everyone to see how much Lily has changed and grown. Until then...here are some more pictures!
Smile pretty
Daddy is home with me all day...of course I love him!!
What's up baby doll??
8 weeks old
Remember this dress from when I was tiny???
9 weeks
Kisses for the baby
Oh...I love being out of my clothes!!
Mommy wore this dress when she was little...
her great aunt Lily made gave it to her...how fitting!
Nap time with mommy...
Mommy and I in our Broncos gear!
The Broncos vs Steelers game...I am a winner either way!
Too bad Daddy was a winner too and not Mommy!
My new teddy bear with my name and bday...
My poor little legs after shots!! :(
No comments:
Post a Comment