We have been enjoying our growing little girl. She is now up over 10 pounds. She likes to show us how strong she is by holding her head up all the time...we actually have to be careful that she doesn't jump out of our arms. She just started smiling this past week...in response to us anyway. We got lots of sleepy gas smiles before!
We had a fun Halloween. Poor Lily only had 3 costumes to dress up in! She made all 3 of them super cute though!! Hopefully I can still find time to update this after I am back to school! Wish me luck!!! And send many prayers that I don't cry all day when I go back!
SOOOO Big...
Hi Daddy...I am so strong!!
Daddy and Lily in their Steelers gear! (Her 3-6 month wardrobe includes Bronco attire!!)
Pretty sure the poor girl might have to go naked due to her lack of clothes!! Ha, ha...Daddy had to add more shelves and another rod to her closet!!
Baby shower #3 that my church choir put on. We had 2 babies a day apart...and we were only a room apart at the hospital! Two pretty girls...
6 weeks old...Lily and her baby
Cashed out...do you remember this dress from when she was only a couple weeks old? My how differently it fits!!
Daddy Loves Me this I know....
Bath Time
7 weeks...Lily and her baby (she is thrilled!!)
Smiles...
Hi Mom...I am so pretty in my dress, huh??
Halloween costume #1...the little black kitty, with Mommy the witch and Daddy the broom. :0)
Halloween costume #2...cute little pumkin
Halloween costume # 3...pretty little flower

No comments:
Post a Comment