Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

17 days and counting....


We have had a busy few weeks around here. We have 3 weeks of school under our belts...about got them trained by now!! I am already ready for the break I am going to have though!! I have a great sub lined up and am getting things in line so I will have nothing to worry about while I am away. I am hoping to take off until Thanksgiving break if baby doesn't come early.
Pete has been working tirelessly on the basement...sometimes until the wee hours of the morning...and sometimes pounding nails until then. It makes it a little hard to sleep when that happens. But it looks great. We have sheet rock up and it is getting textured tomorrow. We are hoping to be done with almost everything by the time baby arrives!!
I had a wonderful baby shower put on by 3 very special friends! It was perfect and I had so many people compliment what a beautiful shower it was. I got so many nice things!! Wow...I have the best friends ever! (And I got my diaper bag...so we have that all packed and ready!) I finished packing my bag today, so we should be ready to rock and roll.
I did get permission to travel to Pierre this weekend for one last hoorah before baby comes. All of the Wilsons were there...minus a few of the older nieces and nephews who are at college or have jobs! :( We spent all of Sat out on the lake soaking up the sun! It was nice! I had to be a little creative with ways to keep my feet up all day as I have a lot of swelling and my blood pressure went up this week. So I got a lecture and I am trying to be better about staying off my feet....not an easy job when you are a teacher!
We will let you all know when there is news...won't be long now!!

Belly Pictures by Linda!!





The best hostesses in the world!!!

The Grandmas
The High School Cronies!



35 Weeks
36 1/2 Weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment